Jeshanah is the Marketing Director at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz with experience in both digital and traditional marketing. She directs all facets of the internal marketing department, including creating and implementing the overall marketing strategy of the Firm, branding, public relations (PR), website content management, social media management, and event planning.
With experience in digital marketing, she consults with clients and helps to train them on search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), email marketing and social media strategies. She also helps clients strategize for redesigns and rebranding efforts as well as helps with PR efforts.
She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Penn State University. She also holds an SEO Certification from MarketMotive, the leading training program for digital marketing experts, a Google Analytics Certification, and a Google AdWords Certification.
In 2017, Jeshanah was nationally recognized by the Association for Accounting Marketing as the “AAM Rookie of the Year,” which recognizes a marketer on the rise who demonstrates distinction in the field of marketing and shows creativity, initiative and ambition with their firm.
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global - Marketing Special Interest Group (SIG)
- National Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
Awards & Honors
- Association for Accounting Marketing - 2017 Rookie of the Year
- Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania - Board Member
- United Way of the Capital Region - Women's Leadership Network Advisory Committee Member
- YWCA of Greater Harrisburg - Friend's Board Member
- Marketing Strategy Consulting