Tim is a Principal and Shareholder with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. As an accountant specializing in a variety of niche markets, including manufacturing, healthcare, and nonprofits, his client base is primarily in the Central PA region of Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. He provides accounting and auditing services in addition to Yellow Book and A-133 Audits. Tim serves as a trusted advisor to his clients, many of whom he has worked with throughout his 20+ year career at the Firm.
Tim’s experiences with nonprofit entities extend beyond the workplace. As an active member of a number of different nonprofit and charity organizations in the Harrisburg region, Tim has gained a fuller understanding of the financial mechanics and constraints of today’s nonprofit entity.
He serves on the Firm’s Investment Committee and periodically as an instructor of staff training courses. He is directly involved in oversight of the Firm’s Human Resource manager and professional staff. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Bloomsburg University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal's Forty Under 40 Award Winner - 2005
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2003
- PSECU – Board Member and Chair of the Audit Committee
- Red Land Kiwanis Club – Treasurer and President
- United Way - Volunteer