Since our founding in 1990, Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), CPAs, has grown to become a successful, multi-faceted accounting and business advisory firm. From advising large corporations concerned about regulations to helping startups ensure high standards from day one, our professionals will serve you with integrity, are always responsive to your needs, and are dedicated to provide you quality service.
Our team has nearly doubled in size since our founding—with approximately 90 professionals and administrative personnel, including over 50 CPAs, and one of the largest tax departments in the region. With offices in Camp Hill and Lancaster, we are located in the heart of the Susquehanna Valley and have the ability to serve clients in the five-county region (Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York) of Central Pennsylvania. Additionally, we have the capabilities to support clients throughout the Commonwealth and into Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Maryland and beyond.
BSSF Team Awards & Honors
We are proud of our team’s accomplishments and work hard to maintain employee satisfaction in addition to continued leadership as a premier CPA firm.
- Nationally named a Best Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today seven times
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in PA 13 times
- National When Work Works Program Award Winner three times
- Ranked 21st largest audit practice in the U.S. serving the property and casualty industry
2014 A.M. Best Special Report: Insurance Auditors & Actuaries of North America.
- Ranked the #3 CPA firm, Central Penn Business Journal, Book of Lists 2015
CPA firm ranking was based on the number of full-time CPAs (53).
- Ranked the #4 Tax-preparation firm, Central Penn Business Journal, Book of Lists 2015
Ranked by number of local full-time-equivalent tax preparers (28).