At Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, we strongly believe in being active in local organizations because we believe our success is tied directly to the success of the communities we live and work in. We encourage our team members to embrace that message and have many team members, who are involved with community organizations as board members, volunteers, committee members and more.
The Firm gives back to over 100 organizations throughout the year, sponsoring events and fundraising efforts of local nonprofits as well as volunteering our time and expertise. Some of the organizations that we are involved in are:
- AICPA Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region
- Carroll Hospital Foundation
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Eichelberger Performing Arts Center
- Frederick Rescue Mission
- Girl Scouts in the Heart of Central PA
- Girls on the Run Capital Area
- Harrisburg Area YMCA
- Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
- Hospice of Central PA
- Junior Achievement of South Central PA
- Lancaster Chamber
- National Association of Black Accountants
- The Salvation Army
- The Whitaker Center
- United Way of the Capital Region
- YMCA Frederick
BSSF Charitable Gift Fund
In 2019, Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz started the BSSF Charitable Gift Fund. The goal of the Charitable Gift Fund is to give our team members another avenue by which they can contribute to the nonprofit organizations that support our community.
To date, the BSSF Charitable Gift Fund has supported over 100 nonprofit organizations with approximately $50,000 in charitable contributions.
To learn more about the BSSF Charitable Gift Fund, please visit www.lancfound.org/fund/bssf-charitable-gift-fund/