Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz is an active member of LEA Global, an international organization of independently-owned consulting and accounting firms. LEA Global enables BSSF to access the resources of a multibillion dollar global professional services organization, providing business development, professional training and education, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities nationally and globally, around the corner and around the world.
Members are top quality firms who are very successful, have deep client relationships, and strong ties to the community. LEA Global provides members with an unbeatable combination: the comprehensive size and scope of a large multinational company while offering their clients the continuity, consistency, and quality service of a local firm.
LEA Global offers:
- Access to the best and brightest CPAs and business advisors – a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right solutions for clients.
- Innovative, practice proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology, and marketing.
- A leading knowledge resource for multi-disciplinary information and industry-specific expertise responsive to clients’ unique needs.
- The strength and reputation to attract the highest quality team members.
- LEA Global offers accounting, tax, and consulting services through a global network of firms.
- LEA Global offers world class business advisory expertise and experience with innovation, progressiveness, and quality.