- BSSF partners with Carli Lehr to form BSSF Valuation & Litigation Consulting to focus on valuation and litigation consulting.
- BSSF Lancaster practice moves to 454 New Holland Avenue, Suite 101, Lancaster, PA 17602.
- BSSF partners with James Adams, Private Wealth Advisor of BSSF Wealth, a Member of Advisory Services Network, LLC, allowing us to provide asset management, financial planning and estate planning services to clients in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- RLH CPAs & Business Advisors merges into BSSF, adding 31 team members and three new office locations – Hanover, Pennsylvania, and Frederick and Westminster, Maryland.
- BSSF Lancaster practice moves to 201 Granite Run Drive, Suite 110, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- Bazella Dombrowski & Company merges into BSSF, expanding our tax practice and presence in Lancaster County.
- BSSF Lancaster practice moves to 227 Granite Run Drive in Lancaster.
- Chubb & Associates merges into BSSF expanding our tax practice and governmental niche.
- Thomas C. Wetzel firm merges into BSSF and provided an auto dealership niche.
- BSSF moves to new location at 210 Grandview Avenue in Camp Hill.
- Brown Schultz joins forces with Sheridan & Fritz and becomes Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), expanding our tax practice.
- Key insurance industry practice members from KPMG’s Harrisburg office join BSSF.
- Lancaster office of Brown Schultz is established.
- Bruce Brown and the other partners of the Harrisburg Laventhol & Horwath office formed Brown Schultz Snyder Mutzel & Plesic and kept all workers at that office employed.