Thank you for viewing our Year-End Payroll & Information Reporting Seminar! If you have any questions about the content provided in this video, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Below, you will find the materials mentioned in the videos, which will be helpful for you to understand the content presented:
- 2016 Year-End Seminar PowerPoint
- 2016 Payroll Information Reporting Booklet
- 2016 Affordable Care Act Updates
* Please note that these videos are not eligible for CPE.
UPDATE – 12/13/16
Mileage updates have been released for 2017.
The standard mileage rates for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be:
- 53.5 cents per mile for business miles driven
- 17 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes
- 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations
The business mileage rate decreased .5 cents per mile and the medical, and moving expense rates decreased 2 cents per mile from the 2016 rates. The charitable rate is based on statute.