On Tuesday, November 8, 2022, and Wednesday, November 16, 2022, BSSF presented in-person and virtual sessions of its 2022 Year-End Payroll & Information Reporting Seminar.
Please fill out the form below to view and download resources from the seminar.
2022 Year-End Seminar Materials
About the 2022 Year-End Seminar
The 2022 Year-End Payroll & Information Reporting Seminar was presented by:
- Joseph T. Cawley, CPA, CVA, Principal – BSSF
- Sherry M. Cracium-Bolin, CPA, Principal – BSSF
- Mary Kay Toth, CPA, Principal – BSSF
- LuEllen G. Martin, EA, CB, Senior Manager – BSSF
- Abbigail J. Cawood, CB, Manager – BSSF
- Karen J. MacDonald, Manager – BSSF
- Erin Schutter, Sales Executive – Gunn-Mowery
In this three-hour seminar, BSSF panelists discussed numerous year-end tax and payroll topics, including W-2s and payroll taxes, taxation of fringe benefits, 1099s and other information returns, the retirement of e-TIDES, EFTPS and T2C and other related topics. Erin Schutter of Gunn-Mowery also provided an update on the Affordable Care Act (ACA), employee benefits and health reimbursement arrangements.