Please fill out the form below to get access to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 summary.
In December 2017, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (the Act) was signed into law. It was the largest tax reform law in the last thirty years. In the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 Summary, you will find an overview of some of the key provisions from the new tax law.
You will learn:
- Individual Tax Rate Changes
- Changes in Itemized Deductions
- Changes in Corporate Tax Rate
- An Overview of Section 199A Qualified Business Income
- Accounting Method Changes
- And More
We hope you find this summary overview helpful in gaining a sense of the latest tax changes. If you have any questions, contact BSSF today!
Please note that this is not inclusive of all changes but reflects changes that will have a significant impact on individuals and businesses.