Join our team and build your professional career!
We understand that satisfied employees translate into satisfied clients. We place great emphasis on teamwork, personal and professional development, job satisfaction, and quality of life. Honesty, integrity, a dedicated work ethic, and spirit are all traits of BSSF’s well-rounded staff.
A comprehensive benefits package, flexible hours, and competitive salaries enable us to attract and keep outstanding employees. Our commitment to employees has earned us many awards.
- Nationally ranked the #2 2022 Best Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today 11 times.
- Nationally named a Top Regional Firm in the Mid-Atlantic by Accounting Today’s Top 100 Firms and Regional Leaders list in 2023.
- Nationally ranked the #3 2022 Best Firm For Young Accountants by Accounting Today. This is the second year that BSSF has been named a Best Firm for Young Accountants.
- Ranked the #1 Best Place to Work in PA in the medium-sized company category for 2022, 2021 and 2020 by Central Penn Business Journal. (BSSF has been named one of the Best Places to Work in PA 19 times.)
- Ranked the #3 CPA firm, Central Penn Business Journal, Book of Lists 2023. CPA firm ranking was based on number of local accounting professionals (104)
- Named an Employer of Choice in Maryland by Best Companies Group.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of an exceptional team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class. We are an equal opportunity employer.