Discover BSSF: The Student Edition
2019 Program – Application Submission
The BSSF externship program is designed to provide students with a brief insight to our firm culture and the types of services we provide to our community. This one day event can be structured to incorporate various public accounting firm specialties allowing you to see the many sides of our firm and what a career in accounting might look like.
Program Date: June 2019
Program Time: TBD
Requirements for Acceptance:
- Declared Accounting Major
- Graduating in 2022 with 150 credit hours
- 3.2 Overall GPA (minimum requirement)
- Resume and Transcripts Must be Provided
Application and Decision Timeline:
- The application process will begin in April 2019 – please stay tuned for more information!