Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, a premier accounting and business advisory firm in Central PA and Maryland, is seeking a motivated Tax Accountant with expertise in Trust and Estate work.
This position is recognized as the in-charge representative of BSSF and is responsible for effectively organizing engagements as it relates to all aspects of job completion.
- Active CPA license
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years progressive tax experience
- Recent experience in a fast-paced CPA firm
- Extensive knowledge in Trust and Estate work
- Ability to supervise and manage engagements and team members
- Strong knowledge of Tax principles
- Ability to perform tax research and effectively communicate findings on complex tax matters
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of tax software packages
- Proven success generating new business and expanding scope of existing engagements
Join a growing, multi-award winning Firm who is focused on “helping people achieve extraordinary outcomes” and dedicated to caring for our team! 16 time Best Places to Work in PA and 8 time Best Accounting Firms to Work For award winner! Come see why we are different! Ask about our relocation assistance program!