Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), a premier accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Bookkeeper to join our Client Outsourcing Services team. This is a permanent, full-time position supporting Firm clients in the Camp Hill/Lancaster, PA area. Position responsibilities include bookkeeping, payroll processing, quarterly and yearend payroll tax processing, and other administrative associated duties for clients.
Travel to client locations in the area is also required but there is flexibility with scheduling assigned clients.
The selected candidate must possess a strong and solid knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principals while also maintaining and growing client relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 yrs bookkeeping experience in a multi-client based environment
- Prior payroll & payroll tax processing, required
- Experience in public accounting firm, preferred
- Sales tax experience
- QuickBooks (including QB’s Online) experience, required
- QuickBooks certification, preferred
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to travel to clients as needed
- Ability to travel between the Camp Hill and Lancaster offices, required
- Strong time management skills
- Solid accounting/bookkeeping knowledge base
- Desire and ability to grow and advance in this role
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
Join a Firm ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in PA 15 times! Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork, and quality of life. BSSF provides an excellent benefits package including opportunities to grow, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), LTD, paid holidays, sick time, and vacation time. EEO