Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, a premier accounting and business advisory firm in Central PA and Maryland, has a great opportunity for an Audit Senior Staff Accountant to join our growing team!
This position is responsible for effectively organizing engagements as it relates to fieldwork assignments and supervising staff. This position offers a variety of industry exposure, client work and interaction!
- CPA license, a plus
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 1-5 years progressive public audit accounting experience
- Ability to supervise and manage engagements
- Strong audit experience, including Employee Benefit Plan audit experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients while meeting deadlines
Join a growing, multi-award winning Firm who is focused on “helping people achieve extraordinary outcomes” and dedicated to caring for our team! 16 time Best Places to Work in PA and 8 time Best Accounting Firms to Work For award winner! Come see why we are different! Ask about our relocation assistance program!