Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), a premier accounting and business advisory firm in Central PA and Maryland, is seeking an Audit Senior Staff Accountant to join our Government team!
This newly created position for our growing team is recognized as the up-coming in-charge representative of BSSF and is responsible for effectively organizing engagements as it relates to fieldwork assignments and supervising staff.
The home office for this position is flexible and can be based out of our Frederick or Westminster, Maryland office. Consideration for home office in Hanover, PA also possible.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA license or plan to pass within 2 years
- 3 years progressive public audit accounting experience
- Prior government audit experience required
- Ability to lead engagements
- Strong audit experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients while meeting deadlines
- Desire to progress and grow with BSSF in your career
Come join a multi-award winning Firm whose mission is “Helping Others Achieve Extraordinary Outcomes” and dedicated to caring for our team! 16 time Best Places to Work in PA and 8 time Best Accounting Firms to Work For award winner!
BSSF offers highly competitive packages, flexible work arrangements and a high commitment to team member development! Advancement opportunities available!
Come see why we are different!
Ask about our relocation assistance program!