Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, a premier accounting and business advisory firm in Central PA, is seeking an Audit Senior Staff Accountant to join our Non-Profit/Government team! This position is recognized as the up-coming in-charge representative of BSSF and is responsible for effectively organizing engagements as it relates to fieldwork assignments and supervising staff.
- CPA license
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 3 years progressive public audit accounting experience
- Prior non-profit and/or government experience required
- Ability to supervise and manage engagements
- Strong audit experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients while meeting deadlines
- Desire to progress and grow with BSSF in your career
Come join a multi-award winning Firm who is focused on “Helping Others Achieve Extraordinary Outcomes” and dedicated to caring for our team! 16 time Best Places to Work in PA and 8 time Best Accounting Firms to Work For award winner! Come see why we are different!