Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, a premier regional accounting and business advisory firm in Central PA, is seeking a Tax Senior Staff Accountant to join our growing team. This position is responsible for reviewing and preparing business and individual tax returns as well as supervising staff.
In addition to excellent communication and work flow management skills the ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA license or actively in process of obtaining
- 1-5 years progressive public accounting experience in a tax role
- General understanding of accounting principles
- Experience using UltraTax software, a plus
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients while meeting deadlines
- Effectively communicate and present tax related information to clients
As a 8 time nationally named “Best Accounting Firm to Work for” and celebrating 15 years as a “Best Places to Work in PA”, our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork, and quality of life. BSSF provides an excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k, LTD, STD, AD&D, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, sick time, and vacation time.