Construction Accounting & Business Advisory Services
The BSSF Construction Group understands the challenges that construction companies face on a daily basis. Our team serves businesses in the construction industry through a variety of accounting and business consulting services. Our experience serving companies in the construction industry gives us the ability to assist and advise you on an assortment of issues and helps you to achieve your business goals.
What Types of Construction Companies Do We Serve?
At BSSF, our team has extensive experience assisting businesses of all sizes, from sole proprietors to multi-million dollar corporations. We provide accounting and consulting services to various businesses in the construction industry, such as:
- General Contractors and Construction Management Firms
- Subcontractors and Specialty Contractors
- Architectural and Engineering Firms
- Heavy and Highway Contractors
- Home Builders
- Material and Equipment Dealers
- Real Estate Developers and Management Companies
What Services Do We Provide for Construction Companies?
We provide a variety of accounting and auditing, tax compliance and planning and consulting services to businesses in the construction industry.
Accounting & Auditing Services
- Financial Statements (Audits, Reviews and Compilations)
- Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUP) Engagements
- FAR Overhead Rate Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) Audits
- Internal Audit
- Due Diligence
- Accounting Outsourcing (Part-Time/Temporary Controllers/CFOs)
- Personal Financial Statements for Company Owners
- Prequalification Statements
- Bookkeeping Services
- Industry Benchmarking and Analysis
- Look-Back Calculations
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Tax Credit Strategies
- Payroll Tax Filings
- W-2 and Form 1099 Preparation
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits
- Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits
- IRS Section 179D Deduction
- Surety and Bonding Assistance/Consultation
- Evaluating & Negotiating Financing
- Debt Restructuring
- Fraud Investigations (Forensic Accounting)
- Work In Process (WIP)
- Business Valuations
- Strategic Planning
- Exit Strategies
- Succession Planning
- Accounting Department Assessment (Systems and Procedures)
- Human Resources (HR) Consulting & Recruiting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Educational Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Buy-Sell Agreements
If you do not see a service that you are in need of, please contact us today and find out how we can help you!
Why Choose BSSF for Your Construction Accounting & Consulting Needs?
Our goal is to assist you in achieving financial success. Equipped with the most up-to-date accounting tools and information, BSSF is prepared to handle the needs of your business and help you maximize your profitability, minimize your tax liabilities, monitor and meet your growth plan and maximize your banking and bonding capacity.
The BSSF Construction Group continuously advances their education about the construction industry as well as keeps up to date on the latest changes in the industry. We attend numerous conferences and industry functions throughout the year and are actively involved in trade associations such as the Construction Financial Management Association, the Associated Builders and Contractors, the American Council of Engineering Companies and the American Subcontractors Association. Our involvement gives us an overall view of the industry and its related risks, rewards and future plans.
Our team has created strong relationships with key surety and bonding professionals in the marketplace, who help us to gain a better understanding of what financial reporting will improve your bonding capabilities.
Contact BSSF today and find out more about our services!