Effective 2020, a new accounting standard will affect the way leases are currently accounted for. Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) is hosting an Upcoming Changes in Lease Accounting Seminar on Thursday, December 12, 2019 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM at Mount St. Mary’s University in Emmitsburg, Maryland.
This seminar will provide a detailed description of these changes, as well as some specific examples to clarify the difference in treatment.
What will you learn?
- Upcoming lease accounting changes
- Specific examples of updates in lease accounting
- The reasoning behind the difference in treatment
This seminar requires basic bookkeeping knowledge and no advanced preparation. It is geared towards CFOs, Controllers, and other accounting professionals.
- Cami Grimm, CPA – Supervisor
- Steven Guenther, CPA – Supervisor
Estimated CPE Hours Earned: 2 Audit Credits
Cost to Attend: Free (beverages and snacks are included)