"Public accounting is more than debits and credits. It's about building meaningful relationships with our clients, being their trusted advisors, and providing quality services to them."
Adriann is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and has been with the Firm since 2007. Adriann is a member of the BSSF Litigation Support Department providing business valuation services relating to estate planning, business planning and marital dissolution. She also consults in the area of fraud investigations and forensic accounting. Adriann holds the designations of Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Additionally, Adriann specializes in accounting and audits in various industries including contractors, distributors, healthcare providers, and employee benefit plans. As an Audit Senior Manager, Adriann is involved in planning, performing, and supervising audits and reviews.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Bloomsburg University with a concentration in fraud examination.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Central Pennsylvania Association for Female Executives (CPAFE)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2015
- American Heart Association – PULSE Committee Chair
- Cumberland Area Economic Development Corporation - Board Member, Treasurer, Loan Committee Chair, Finance and Executive Committee Member
- United Way of the Capital Region's Women's Leadership Network (WLN) – Member
- Harrisburg Young Professionals (HYP) – Member