Adriann is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and has over 12 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in litigation, valuation consulting, forensic accounting and collaborative practice services.
As a member of the BSSF Litigation Support Department, Adriann provides business valuation services relating to marital dissolution, gift and estate planning, business planning, and shareholder disputes. She has provided a broad range of services to clients and attorneys in divorce matters dealing with equitable distribution, child and spousal support and tax issues.
Adriann also consults in the area of fraud investigations and forensic accounting. She has conducted money tracings and provided expert witness testimony for divorce and embezzlement cases. She holds the designations of Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
In addition to her litigation and forensic accounting expertise, Adriann also has experience in accounting and audits in various industries including contractors, distributors, healthcare providers, and employee benefit plans.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Bloomsburg University with a concentration in fraud examination.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Collaborative Professionals of Central PA (CPCP) – Member and Treasurer
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2015
- Central Penn Business Journal's 2017 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- Cumberland Area Economic Development Corporation – Board Member, Treasurer, Loan and Finance Committee Chair, and Executive Committee Member
- United Way of the Capital Region's Women's Leadership Network (WLN) – Member
- Harrisburg Young Professionals (HYP) – Member
- Girls on the Run – Board Member and Treasurer