Amy is a Senior Manager at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) and is one of the key members of the Firm’s Tax Department. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the York College of Pennsylvania.
Amy has over 15 years of experience in public accounting. She specializes in providing estate, gift and trust taxation services for clients. In her role at BSSF, she provides a full range of accounting and tax services, including estate and trust administration, tax preparation and tax planning for individuals and businesses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Lancaster Estate Planning Council
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- York Suburban Education Foundation (YSEF) - Board Member
- Junior Achievement of South Central Pennsylvania - Class Volunteer
- Estate, Gift and Trust Taxation
- Estate Administration & Gift Planning
- Individual Income Taxation & Planning