Ashley has over seven years of public accounting experience with extensive experience in financial statement services, tax services, and consulting services. She specializes in performing financial statement services ranging from audits to preparation engagements for local governments, nonprofits, and closely held companies. Additionally, Ashley assists businesses, individuals, and nonprofits with federal, state, and local Income tax filings, with a specialization in the complex areas of Form 990’s required to be filed for nonprofit organizations.
Ashley graduated from Shippensburg University with both a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Personal Financial Planning and a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.).
Ashley is a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP). This credential identifies professional accountants with the unique ability to provide business insight by leveraging knowledge of information relationships and supporting technologies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- New Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce –President
- Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) of Hanover & Spring Grove – Board Member and Assistant Treasurer
- Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) of Hanover & Spring Grove Endowment Fund – Board Member