Ashley has over eight years of public accounting experience with extensive experience in financial statement services, tax services and consulting services. She specializes in performing financial statement services ranging from audits to preparation engagements for local governments, nonprofits and closely held companies. Additionally, Ashley assists businesses, individuals and nonprofits with federal, state, and local Income tax filings, with a specialization in the complex areas of Form 990’s required to be filed for nonprofit organizations.
Ashley graduated from Shippensburg University with both a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Personal Financial Planning and a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.).
Ashley is a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP). This credential identifies professional accountants with the unique ability to provide business insight by leveraging the knowledge of information relationships and supporting technologies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award Winner - 2020
- New Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce – President
- Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) of Hanover & Spring Grove – Board Member and Assistant Treasurer
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce - Treasurer and Secretary