Brian is a Principal at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz with over 15 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and tax services. He is a key member of the Firm’s local government and nonprofit auditing team. Brian earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance from Millersville University.
Brian is responsible for planning, performing and supervising audit, review and compilation engagements for local governments, school districts and nonprofit organizations. Also, he performs outsourced finance director services for municipalities. Additionally, Brian provides tax services to a client base including corporations, partnerships, nonprofit organization, estates and individuals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award Winner - 2022
- Family Promise of the Capital Region - Treasurer
- Habitat for Humanity - Restore Committee Member