Brian is a Principal with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and serves as Chair of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Mount Saint Mary’s College and also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Loyola College in Maryland.
Brian has over 20 years of public accounting experience and specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to companies in a variety of industries. His responsibilities include planning, performing and supervising audits, reviews and compilations, and presenting results to owners and audit committees. He additionally provides tax services to his corporate and individual clients.
Brian also has experience working with professional engineering firms on Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) overhead rate audits, as well as working with nonprofit organizations in performing Single Audits relating to federal funding.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- West Shore YMCA Board of Managers - Member
- St. Lawrence Catholic Church - Finance Council
- Logos Academy Harrisburg - Board Member