Brian is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and serves as Chair of the Firm’s Audit and Accounting Committee. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Mount Saint Mary’s College and also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Loyola College in Maryland.
Brian has over 15 years of public accounting experience and specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to companies in a variety of industries. His responsibilities include planning, performing, and supervising audits, reviews, and compilations and presenting results to owners and audit committees. He additionally provides tax services to his corporate and individual clients.
Brian also works closely with management of professional engineering firms on Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) overhead rate audits and is familiar with the related complexities confronting these companies. In addition to his work with commercial entities, Brian’s client base also includes nonprofit organizations, and his experience includes performing OMB Circular A-133 audits.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- St. Theresa Parish - Chair of Finance Council
- Keystone Elite Track Club - Member