Bruce is the founding Principal of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. In 2018, BSSF named him CEO Emeritus.
Bruce leads our litigation support practice and provides a broad range of services to clients and attorneys in divorce matters dealing with business valuations, equitable distribution, child and spousal support, tax issues and forensic accounting. He is certified to perform business valuations by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts. His breadth of work extends to many parts of Pennsylvania, including the Central PA region of Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York and to Philadelphia, State College, Chambersburg and Williamsport. In addition to family law matters, he also assists attorneys in forensic investigations and shareholder oppression disputes. He has the designation Certified in Financial Forensics from the American Institute of CPAs.
Prior to concentrating his efforts in our litigation practice, he provided audit and consulting services for a variety of clients. Working closely with clients, Bruce helped them to achieve their financial goals, while also reducing their taxes and improving their bottom line. He consulted in a variety of business and tax issues, including cash flow, loan negotiations, tax structuring, buy-sell agreements, estate taxation and succession planning issues. His ability to perform effectively with business owners and other clients has earned him the respect and loyalty that is necessary in establishing beneficial business relationships.
Bruce received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Lehigh University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Holy Spirit Health System – Chairman of the Board; Chair of medical affairs committee; Member of finance and audit/compliance committees
- Geisinger Health Plan – Board of Directors; Member of audit committee
- Geisinger Health System – Member of finance committee
- Bankert Foundation – Trustee