Ryan Hastings is a Principal of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Frostburg State University, with minors in Business Administration and Economics.
With over two decades of public accounting experience, clients look to Ryan to provide insight and assist them with all aspects of their tax and advisory needs, including business valuations, tax planning and preparation, management advisory consulting, business exit planning and preparation and review of business plans and financial projections.
Since becoming a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) in 2004, Ryan has conducted numerous valuations of closely-held businesses across many different industries.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
Awards & Honors
- Who’s FSU, Frostburg State University Business Department (2008)
- Central Penn Business Journal Forty Under 40 – Honoree (2007)
- S. Edward Murphy Award – First Year Jaycee of the Year (2001)
- C. William Brownfield Award – Hanover Area Jaycees (2001)
- Eichelberger Performing Arts Center – Current Board Member, Past President, Past Treasurer
- York County Children’s Advocacy Center – Past President, Past Treasurer
- Leadership York – Graduate (2007)
- Hanover Area Jaycees – Past Treasurer