Ryan has been in public accounting for over 20 years. He has focused his career on the following areas: valuations of businesses, tax planning and preparation for individuals and businesses, management advisory services, business exit planning, and preparation and review of business plans and financial projections.
Ryan is an integral part of the Firm’s business valuation practice. He has conducted numerous valuations of closely held businesses across many different industries throughout this career.
Ryan is passionate about meeting with clients, listening to their needs and goals, providing a plan of action, and seeing the plan of action through.
He graduated from Frostburg State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and minors in Business Administration and Economics.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Business Enterprise Institute (BEI)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership York Class of 2007
- Central Penn Business Journal's 2007 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- Eichelberger Performing Arts Center, Executive Committee Member, Past President, Past Treasurer
- York County Children’s Advocacy Center, Past President, Past Treasurer