Cami is a Manager at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) with over five years of public accounting experience. Cami specializes in providing audit and review services to for-profit and nonprofit entities and has worked within a variety of industries. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Penn State University.
Cami is primarily responsible for the planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up of audits and reviews services that she provides. She works closely with our clients to establish and perpetuate meaningful relationships and is driven by helping organizations reach their financial goals.
As a key member of BSSF’s Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) Practice management team, Cami passionately supports and strives to improve and expand our Firm’s EBP services.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters - Volunteer
- Rotary Club of Harrisburg - Board Member Elect and Public Relations Committee Member
- Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce - Member