Carli is the Director of BSSF Valuation & Litigation Consulting. In this role, Carli assists clients with business valuations for exit, succession, and estate planning; sale or purchase of a business; and gift and estate tax planning. She also provides litigation support services to clients and attorneys, including business valuations and equitable distribution and child and spousal support calculations in divorce matters and shareholder disputes.
Carli earned her Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts. She is also a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP).
Prior to partnering with BSSF to form BSSF Valuation & Litigation Consulting, Carli provided professional services for clients across multiple business accounting and advisory areas, including assurance, audit, tax planning, tax compliance, business consulting and finance.
Carli graduated magna cum laude from Juniata College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Hanover 2015 Graduate
- St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School - Athletic Association President and Finance Committee Member
- Hanover Chamber of Commerce - Past Treasurer
- Adams County Children's Advocacy Center - Past Treasurer and Past Snowflake Gala Chair