Clay is a Senior Manager of Consulting with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. He previously worked at BSSF from 1993 to 2000 and re-joined the team at the end of 2010. A graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Clay holds a B.S. in Accounting and an MBA in Finance.
Clay brings 10 years of experience as a CFO in the modular home manufacturing industry. Through his past work experience, Clay has the capabilities to provide clients with CFO and Controller services on a temporary or as-needed basis. He supports clients in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, and other for-profit entities.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- HMMS Soccer Club - Coach
- CFO and Controller Services
- Operational Reviews
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery Planning