Corinne is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and is a key member of our Employee Benefit Plan Audit Management Group. She received her Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Pennsylvania State University.
Corinne has over 25 years of experience providing audit, compilation, review, and tax services to a variety of clients in various industries including retail, manufacturing, construction, and real estate. As a native of Germany, who is fluent in German, Corinne also assists the management of several German companies with accounting, tax, and general business services for their American subsidiaries
In keeping with the BSSF emphasis on client service, Corinne is dedicated to staying informed on business and tax trends and techniques, and she is always available to help her clients find solutions to all of their business challenges.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Robert D. Hanson Rotary Excellence Award - 2015
- The State Museum of Pennsylvania Volunteer of the Year – 2013
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2012
- Harrisburg Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Leadership Class of 2010
- Rotary Club of Harrisburg - Board of Directors and Treasurer; Co-chair, Homeless Initiative Committee
- Historic Harrisburg Association – Board Member and Co-Chair of the Elegant Progressions Committee
- United Way of the Capital Region Women's Leadership Network – Member
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Business Services for German companies