David is one of the founding Principals and a Shareholder of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF). David specializes in performing accounting and auditing and tax services to closely held businesses, contractors, agriculture producers and nonprofit organizations. He serves numerous clients in the Central PA region of Harrisburg, Lancaster and York. David received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster.
As a trusted advisor, David works closely with his clients to achieve their goals, while also minimizing their taxes and improving their bottom line. He consults on a variety of business and tax issues, including cash flow, loan negotiations, tax structuring, buy-sell agreements, estate taxation and succession planning issues. His ability to perform effectively with business owners and other clients has earned him the respect and loyalty that is necessary in establishing beneficial business relationships. David works with his family-owned and closely held business clients as an advisor and facilitator, helping with transition strategies, succession and exit planning, business valuations, strategic planning and more.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Eastern Mennonite Missions – Member of Partners in Evangelism Committee
- Eastern PA Fellowship of Christian Athletes – Board Member
- Landis Communities – Director and Treasurer
- Landis Quality Living – Director and Treasurer
- Overcomers Mission Schools – Director and Treasurer