"We appreciate that when our clients face challenging business decisions, we are one of their first contacts."
David is one of the founding Principals and a Shareholder of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and serves as the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Director. David specializes in performing accounting and auditing and tax services to closely held businesses, agriculture producers, and nonprofit organizations. He serves numerous clients in the Central PA region of Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. David received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster.
Working closely with clients, David helps them to achieve their financial goals, while also reducing their taxes and improving their bottom line. He consults on a variety of business and tax issues, including cash flow, loan negotiations, tax structuring, buy-sell agreements, estate taxation, and succession planning issues. His ability to perform effectively with business owners and other clients has earned him the respect and loyalty that is necessary in establishing beneficial business relationships.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
- Landis Homes – Director and Treasurer
- Elizabethtown Aquatic Club - Former Director and President
- More of Jesus Ministries - Director and Co-Founder
- Eastern Mennonite Missions - Partners in Evangelism Committee
- Philhaven - Former Board President and Director
- Wrestlers in Business Network (WIBN) Lancaster – Director and Treasurer
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Wrestling (FCAW) Pennsylvania – Director and Treasurer