"Returning to BSSF after being gone for 12 years was such an easy transition for me. Although some things have changed, many of the same people are still with the company. That resonates clearly as to the kind of company BSSF is."
Deb is the Chief Operating Officer for Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and supervises the administrative, internal accounting, marketing, human resources, and technology staff. She is a key member of BSSF’s management team and spearheads many of the Firm’s special projects.
She has over 29 years of experience in the accounting profession, which includes 12 years as a member of the audit professional staff at BSSF.
Deb participates in several internal committees and initiatives, including serving as Co-Chair of the Strategic Plan Committee, Chair of the BSSF Fun Committee, and United Way Campaign Coordinator.
Deb received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting from Shippensburg University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global – Firm Administrators Special Interest Group (SIG)
- CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Human Resource Professionals of Central Pennsylvania (HRP of CPA)
- United Way of the Capital Region and United Way of Lancaster County – BSSF Campaign Coordinator
- Colonial Park United Church of Christ – Member and Former Council Member