Deb is the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer for Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and supervises the administrative, internal accounting, marketing, human resources, and technology staff.
She is a key member of BSSF’s Executive management team and spearheads many of the Firm’s special projects and participates in several internal committees and initiatives, including serving on the Strategic Plan Committee, the IT Strategic Committee, the BSSF Fun Committee and as a BSSF United Way Campaign Coordinator.
She has over 35 years of experience in the accounting profession, which includes 12 years as a member of the audit professional staff at BSSF.
Deb participates in several internal committees, including the Strategic Plan Committee, Wellness Committee, Chair of the BSSF Fun Committee and United Way Campaign Coordinator.
Deb received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting from Shippensburg University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global – Firm Administrators Special Interest Group (SIG)
- CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Human Resource Professionals of Central Pennsylvania (HRP of CPA)
- Association for Accounting Administrators (AAA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Executive Leadership Series - Class of 2022
- Emerging Leaders Academy Class of 2019
- Central Penn Business Journal’s 2015 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- United Way of the Capital Region and United Way of Lancaster County – BSSF Campaign Coordinator