Deb is the Chief Operating Officer for Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and supervises the administrative, internal accounting, marketing, human resources, and technology staff. She is a key member of BSSF’s management team and spearheads many of the Firm’s special projects.
She has over 29 years of experience in the accounting profession, which includes 12 years as a member of the audit professional staff at BSSF.
Deb participates in several internal committees and initiatives, including serving as Co-Chair of the Strategic Plan Committee, Chair of the BSSF Fun Committee, and United Way Campaign Coordinator.
Deb received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting from Shippensburg University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global – Firm Administrators Special Interest Group (SIG)
- CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Human Resource Professionals of Central Pennsylvania (HRP of CPA)
- United Way of the Capital Region and United Way of Lancaster County – BSSF Campaign Coordinator
- Colonial Park United Church of Christ – Member and Former Council Member