Eric has over 15 years of public accounting experience with a focus on tax planning and preparation for individuals and businesses. He has also worked with a number of family-owned and closely held businesses.
Eric graduated from Mount St. Mary’s University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and from University of Phoenix with a Master in Taxation.
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Maryland Society of Accountant and Tax Professionals (MSATP)
- Rotary Club of Carroll Creek – Board Treasurer
- Community Foundation of Frederick County Professional Advisors Council – Charter Member
- Frederick Memorial Hospital – Planned Gift Committee Member