Eric is the Director of Business Development for Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF). In this role, Eric is responsible for developing new business relationships with individuals and organizations requiring audit, tax and advisory services. He also collaborates with Firm leadership to determine new business strategies and develop new service lines. Additionally, Eric represents the Firm in numerous business and industry affiliated groups.
Eric has over 35 years of business development, relationship management and marketing experience. He has worked with companies ranging from privately held middle market companies to Fortune 500 companies. Eric has a strong background serving various industries, including manufacturing and distribution, healthcare, financial services, life sciences and technology.
Eric earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Shippensburg University.
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Greater Baltimore Economic Forum
Awards & Honors
- 2010 Big Brother of the Year - Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2023
- Speaker - The Maryland Business Roundtable for Education
- Former Member of the Board of Directors - Health Care for the Homeless
- Former Advisory Board Member - Vanguard Collegiate Middle School
- Former Big Brother - Big Brothers Big Sisters