Jack is a Manager at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) and has over six years of experience providing audit services for governmental entities, nonprofit organizations and for-profit businesses in the manufacturing, construction, franchise and technology industries.
Jack graduated from Grove City College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Carroll - Class of 2022
- Launch Carroll - Committee Member
- Carroll Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Tim Tebow Foundation – Night to Shine Event Volunteer