Jim is a Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz with over eight years of public accounting experience. Jim specializes in providing audit and review services. He primarily works with nonprofit entities, local government entities, and school districts. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Wilkes University.
Jim is primarily responsible for the planning, fieldwork and wrap-up of the audits and review services that he provides. He works closely with our clients to establish and perpetuate meaningful relationships, and he is driven by helping small-to medium-sized organizations reach their financial goals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- West Shore Young Professionals – Board Treasurer, Finance/Special Programs Committee Co-Chair, Executive Committee Member
- United Way of the Capital Region – Volunteer
- Harrisburg Young Professionals – City Beautification Volunteer
- Wildheart Ministries - Community Cleanup Volunteer