Jim is a Principal at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. He is a key member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Department and earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Susquehanna University. As an accountant specializing in audits, corporate and personal taxation and consulting services, Jim serves clients in a various industries, with a focus on physician practices, nonprofit organizations and manufacturing in the Harrisburg, PA region.
Jim has gained valuable experience and resources throughout his 45 years in public accounting and has been able to convert this experience into value for his clients. Jim has been able to assist clients analyze their business strategies, minimize taxes and improve operations. Jim is responsible for the overall planning, coordination and successful execution of services for each of his clients.
In recent years, Jim has assisted clients with cash flows, debt restructuring, banking relationships and, in some cases, worked with turnaround specialists for business survival. The business climate has changed dramatically and there are no normal business models or operations today, regardless of the industry; businesses must adapt to survive. The extent of his involvement with clients and length of the relationships demonstrates his worth to his respective clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives (PASAE)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Harrisburg Lions Club - Former President
- Harrisburg Regional Chamber - Committee Member
- Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art - Board Member