Jim has over 35 years of experience in public accounting. Helping individuals and businesses achieve their financial goals, minimize their tax burdens, and develop other goals pertinent to their lives is Jim’s passion. During his career, he has primarily focused his expertise on serving small to medium sized businesses and not-for-profit clients. Beyond traditional accounting and taxation services; he has consulted on business formation, entity selection, financial projections, and planning. Jim also serves individual clients, concentrating in tax and retirement planning, educational funding, and preparation services.
Jim graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from The Pennsylvania State University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Maryland Association for Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community, Past Board Chair and member of the Executive, Governance, and Program & Finance Committees
- VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove Board and Endowment Fund Board Member
- The Rotary Club of Hanover, Past President and Charitable Fund Board Member
- Penn State Women's Volleyball Booster Club, Treasurer
- Penn State Softball Booster Club, Treasurer