Jeff is a Principal at Brown Schultz Sheridan and Fritz. Jeff received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Accounting from Clarion University of Pennsylvania and has more than 17 years of public accounting experience with a broad range of clients, including school districts for all 17 years.
His experience includes working with nonprofit entities, townships, local government agencies and authorities and school districts, including Uniform Grant Guidance and OMB Circular A-133 audits, in addition to working with closely held businesses spanning across multiple industries.
As Principal, Jeff is responsible for planning, performing and supervising audit and review engagements for local governments and not-for-profit organizations, as well as providing tax services for various organizations and individuals. Jeff attends the AICPA national conferences each year for both nonprofit entities and governments. Jeff’s knowledge and ability to provide quality guidance and proactive support enables him to build lasting relationships with clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) – Class of 2016
- Emerging Leaders Academy – Graduate (2019)
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) – Board Treasurer and Alumni Committee Member
- Hampden Youth Baseball Association – Board Member and Volunteer Coach
- I9 Sports – Volunteer Coach
- St. Joseph's School Home and School Association – Past Treasurer
- United Way of the Capital Region – Volunteer