Jeff is a Senior Audit Manager at Brown Schultz Sheridan and Fritz. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Accounting from Clarion University of Pennsylvania. Jeff has 12 years of public accounting experience with a broad range of clients.
His experience includes working with townships, local government agencies and authorities, and school districts including OMB Circular A-133 and uniform guidance audits; in addition to working with closely held businesses spanning across multiple industries.
As a Senior Audit Manager, Jeff is responsible for planning, performing, and supervising audit and review engagements for local governments and nonprofit organizations as well as providing tax services for various organizations and individuals. Jeff’s ability to provide quality guidance and proactive support enables him to build lasting relationships with clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) – Class of 2016
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church - Member
- Mechanicsburg Rotary Club – Board Member, Chairman of the Audit Committee and Chairman of the Ox Roast Committee
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) - Alumni and Volunteer Committee Member
- Youth Impact Project - Volunteer
- United Way of the Capital Region - Volunteer