Jeff is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and serves as a member of the Firm’s Audit and Accounting Committee. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Professional Accountancy from the Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business.
Jeff has over 15 years of public accounting experience and specializes in providing accounting audit and focused advisory services to the property and casualty insurance and alternative-risk insurance industries located in various domiciles. Jeff is also a key member of the Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) Management Group. In that role, he advises clients and assists in all phases of compliance and advisory services to our EBP clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) - Financial Management Committee
- New York Insurance Association (NYIA) - Education & Conference Planning Committee
- Family Promise – Past Finance Committee Member