Jeshanah is the Marketing Director at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz with experience in both digital and traditional marketing. She directs all facets of the internal marketing department, including creating and implementing the overall marketing strategy of the Firm, branding, public relations (PR), website content management, social media management, and event planning.
With experience in digital marketing, she consults with clients and helps to train them on search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), email marketing and social media strategies. She also helps clients strategize for redesigns and rebranding efforts as well as helps with PR efforts.
She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Penn State University. She also holds an SEO Certification from MarketMotive, the leading training program for digital marketing experts, a Google Analytics Certification, and a Google AdWords Certification.
In 2017, Jeshanah was nationally recognized by the Association for Accounting Marketing as the “AAM Rookie of the Year,” which recognizes a marketer on the rise who demonstrates distinction in the field of marketing and shows creativity, initiative and ambition with their firm.
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global - Marketing Special Interest Group (SIG)
- National Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
Awards & Honors
- Association for Accounting Marketing - 2017 Rookie of the Year
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities Women's Fund - Rising Philanthropist 2018
- Central Penn Business Journal Women of Influence - 2020 Honoree
- YWCA’s Tribute to Women of Excellence – Class of 2022 Honoree
- Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania – Board Member, Executive Committee Member and Strategic Planning Committee Member
- Whitaker Center of the Science and Arts – Board Member and Development Committee Member
- United Way of the Capital Region – Women’s Leadership Network Advisory Committee Member and Immediate Past Chair; Communications Committee Member and 100th Anniversary Committee Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region – Youth Rise: Stand Together Program Mentor
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) - Fund for Women and Girls Dream Team Member
- Marketing Strategy Consulting