"As a former business owner, I have been through the highs and lows of being an entrepreneur. With this first-hand experience, I can relate to my clients’ successes and problems and assist them in any way possible."
John is a Principal with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and oversees the Camp Hill office’s Small Business Accounting Services (SBAS) team, which provides personal attention and assistance in accounting, payroll, and other business services to closely held businesses. The SBAS team at the Camp Hill office primarily serves the Harrisburg/Hershey region of Central PA.
As a former business owner, John understands the needs and expectations of today’s small businesses. John and the SBAS staff provide outsourced accounting services including bookkeeping services, tax return preparation, payroll services, general ledger maintenance, financial statement preparation, temporary controller services, and QuickBooks® training.
John also is a key member of the Firm’s Tax Department, one of the largest in the Harrisburg region. He provides interim and year-end tax planning services to his diverse base of individual and business clients and focuses on helping them maneuver through the tax rules and regulations to provide the best results. Additionally, he is an annual presenter for the BSSF Payroll & Information Reporting Seminar.
John received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Penn State Alumni Association
- United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) Central PA - Committee Member
- Humane Society of Harrisburg Area - Finance Committee Member
- Hershey Little League - Volunteer
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central PA - Finance Committee