Joe is a Principal and Shareholder of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and is one of the key members of the Firm’s Tax Department. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Bloomsburg University. Joe serves many clients in the Central PA region of Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York.
As a senior member of the Tax Department, Joe’s expertise is focused on income tax planning and compliance matters. Joe represents and advises clients in numerous industries including personal and professional services, construction, real estate, distribution, transportation, manufacturing, and healthcare. He is also a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), which allows him to assist clients with business valuation matters, including estate and gift valuations/transfers, along with buying and selling a business.
He is also responsible for organizing and presenting the annual BSSF Payroll & Information Reporting Seminar, a presentation that is free to clients and informs them about annual changes and updates in payroll, tax, and information reporting issues.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- University Center at Harrisburg, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Dauphin County Tax Group - Member
- United Way of the Capital Region - Panel Chairman