Julia is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF). She has nine years of public accounting experience with a focus on tax compliance for high net worth individuals, gift tax, estates and trusts. She specializes in tax planning for business owners and incorporates her knowledge of trusts and gift and estate tax issues to provide a holistic approach in meeting her clients’ needs.
Julia received her Bachelor of Science degree from Penn State University with a dual major in Accounting and Finance.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Lancaster Estate Planning Council – Member
- Lancaster Young Professionals – Member
- Water Street Rescue Mission – Volunteer
- Tax Services
- Gift Tax
- Estates and Trusts