Karl Lehman is a Principal of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. With a career that has spanned over four decades, Karl has tirelessly helped businesses and individuals with their business and tax planning and compliance needs, including a focus on business succession and planning for exits, mergers and acquisitions. He received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Elizabethtown College from which he graduated Cum Laude.
As an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Certified Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Karl utilizes his expertise in financial planning, including education funding, retirement and estate planning, to help clients develop and achieve their financial goals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Frederick Estate Planning Council – Member
- The Brethren Home – Board Member and Investment Committee Vice Chair
- Elizabethtown College Audit Committee – Advisory Trustee
- Black Rock Church of the Brethren – Finance Committee Member
- Past board member and/or officer of numerous not-for-profit boards