Karl began his public accounting career in 1974 and has focused his career on serving business and individual clients with business and tax planning and compliance services including business succession and exit planning and merger and acquisition planning. Because Karl is a certified Personal Financial Specialist, he is able to utilize his expertise in financial planning, including education funding, retirement, and estate planning, to work with clients to meet their financial goals.
Karl graduated from Elizabethtown College with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Personal Financial Planning Section of AICPA, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Frederick Estate Planning Council, Member
- The Brethren Home, Investment Committee Vice Chair
- Elizabethtown College, Audit Committee Member and Advisory Trustee
- Black Rock Church of the Brethren, Finance Committee