As President, Managing Principal and Shareholder at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), Ken leads the Firm in its mission to help people achieve extraordinary outcomes. He is responsible for directing the Firm’s culture, vision and growth strategy, as well as managing the Firm’s professional services and internal operations.
Ken views growth through the lens of innovation, focusing on looking to the future of the Firm and our industry. He is committed to ensuring that BSSF continues to help our clients achieve their goals and looks for new opportunities to expand value-added services to benefit our clients.
In addition to a focus on clients, Ken is dedicated to making BSSF a great place to work. He prioritizes enacting policies and benefits that not only focus on recruiting and retention, but also on developing future Firm leaders. He is also a fierce advocate of the Firm’s efforts to increase diversity, equity and inclusion, both within BSSF and the public accounting industry.
Ken strongly believes in giving back to the communities in which one lives and works. He is highly involved with many of the Firm’s charitable initiatives, including establishing the BSSF Charitable Gift Fund. Ken is also highly involved in various capacities with nonprofits in the Central Pennsylvania region.
In addition to his leadership of the Firm, Ken also provides audit, tax and advisory services to clients within a variety of industries, with a specialization in construction, real estate, manufacturing and other for-profit sectors.
Ken earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Grace College in Winona Lake, Indiana.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Keystone Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Building Industry Association (BIA) of Lancaster County
Awards & Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal's Forty Under 40 Award Winner - 2003
- Central Penn Business Journal's Game Changers: Most Admired CEO - 2020
- Accounting Today’s Managing Partner Elite - 2022
- Cornerstone Ministries in Elizabethtown - Board Member and Treasurer
- Elizabethtown Rotary Club - Member and Past President
- The Salvation Army Harrisburg Capital City Region – Advisory Board Member
- Whitaker Center – Board Member Emeritus and Former Treasurer
- Firm Management
- Accounting & Auditing
- Real Estate