Ken is Managing Principal, President and Shareholder of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. Ken is a key member of the Firm’s management team and also specializes in the Firm’s construction and real estate industry niche. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Grace College in Winona Lake, Indiana.
In addition to his experience with the construction industry, Ken has extensive experience working with manufacturing, real estate, and other for-profit entities. His responsibilities include audits, reviews, and the related tax work of various commercial entities, including affiliated groups.
Working closely with clients, Ken helps them to achieve their financial goals, minimize their taxes, and improve their profitability. He coordinates the completion of all financial and tax reporting and participates in the day-to-day field work of various engagements.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA) of Central Pennsylvania
- Keystone Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Building Industry Association (BIA) of Lancaster County
Awards & Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal's Forty Under 40 Award Winner - 2003
- Central Penn Business Journal's Game Changers: Most Admired CEO - 2020
- The Whitaker Center – Board Member and Finance Committee Member
- Elizabethtown Rotary Club - Member and Past President
- Elizabethtown Chamber of Commerce
- Grace House Ministries - Board Member
- Cornerstone Ministries in Elizabethtown - Board Member and Treasurer
- Mt. Calvary Christian School – Finance Committee Member
- Junior Achievement – Volunteer Instructor
- Accounting & Auditing
- Firm Management