"Although it is now believed to be somewhat apocryphal, early Hollywood movie mogul Samuel Goldwyn is quoted as having said: 'In two words, I'm possible.' However, in today's changing world the word 'impossible' should only be used sparingly, as less and less actually is impossible."
Kevin is a Principal with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, which boasts one of the largest tax departments in the Harrisburg region. Kevin received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University.
As a key member of the Firm’s Tax Department, Kevin prepares and supervises the preparation of tax returns for pass-through entities, corporations, and tax-exempt entities. He also assists other members of the Firm in providing clients with solutions to tax-related questions concerning transactions.
Kevin assists clients in numerous industries and has extensive experience servicing those clients in the property and casualty insurance niche as well as various other partnerships, limited liability companies, and nonprofit organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Boy Scout Troop 190 – Chairman of Troop Committee and Volunteer
- Americhoice Federal Credit Union – Member of Supervisory Committee
- Theatre Harrisburg – Former Treasurer and Former Member of Board of Directors
- Upper Allen Kiwanis Foundation - Director