Lauren is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz with over eight years of public accounting experience. She specializes in providing audit and review services to nonprofit organizations. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Lebanon Valley College.
Lauren is primarily responsible for the planning, fieldwork and wrap-up of the audit and review services that she provides. She also provides tax services to nonprofit organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Whitaker Center's 2020 Women in STEM Awards Woman to Watch Honoree
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce – Board Treasurer
- PICPA South Central Local Connection Committee Member
- Accounting & Auditing
- Nonprofit Tax Reporting