Mary Kay is a Principal at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) and a key member of the Firm’s Tax Department.
Mary Kay has over 25 years of experience in public accounting with clients all over the south-central Pennsylvania region. She is considered a trusted advisor, consulting with a wide variety of small, closely-held business clients and assisting them with their financial and tax needs which include business tax planning, tax compliance services, and financial statement preparation.
She is a key member of the Small Business Accounting Department and the Tax Technical Committee at BSSF and is an organizer and presenter of the annual Year-End Payroll and Information Reporting Seminar. Mary Kay received her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Millersville University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ( AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- 2018 Central Penn Business Journal Women of Influence Honoree
- Mount Calvary Christian School - Trustee and Finance Committee Member
- Junior Achievement of Central PA - Past Board Member and Volunteer
- Lancaster Chamber Mentoring Program – Mentor (Past)
- Lancaster County Advisory Board of a local community bank