"Small business is the heart of Lancaster County. We have the expertise to help guide those clients and we strive to make them the best that they can be."
Mary Kay is a Principal at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) and a key member of the Firm’s Tax Department.
Mary Kay has over 20 years of experience in public accounting, consulting with a wide variety of small business clients and assisting them with their financial and tax needs.
She is a key member of the the Tax Technical Committee at BSSF. Mary Kay received her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Millersville University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ( AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- 2018 Central Penn Business Journal Women of Influence Honoree
- Speaker for PICPA’s “Mad About Money” series for high school students
- Mount Calvary Christian School - Board of Trustees and Finance Committee member
- Lancaster Chamber Mentoring Program