Mary Kay is a Principal at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) and a key member of the Firm’s Tax Department.
Mary Kay has over 20 years of experience in public accounting, consulting with a wide variety of small business clients and assisting them with their financial and tax needs.
She is a key member of the the Tax Technical Committee at BSSF. Mary Kay received her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Millersville University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ( AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- 2018 Central Penn Business Journal Women of Influence Honoree
- Speaker for PICPA’s “Mad About Money” series for high school students
- Mount Calvary Christian School - Board of Trustees and Finance Committee member
- Lancaster Chamber Mentoring Program