"Business does not always go according to plan. We all need support to deal with both normal and unexpected circumstances that are many times beyond our control. Working through these situations throughout my career has created lasting relationships with clients and other business professionals."
Matt is a Senior Audit Manager at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. He manages audit engagements for the Firm while enjoying the relationships he has developed with his clients. He assists his clients in any aspect he can while providing guidance and support to improve their business operations.
Matt has over a decade of experience working with automobile dealerships, construction contractors, and manufacturing companies and has worked in the manufacturing industry in various capacities prior to joining BSSF. Matt received his Bachelor of Science degree from Pennsylvania State University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area Class of 2009
- Central Penn Business Journal's Forty Under 40 Award Winner – 2012
- PICPA Young Leader Award Winner - 2014
- United Way of the Capital Region – Bridges Society
- Harrisburg Kiwanis Club – Chair of Budget and Finance Committee; Past Board of Directors and Past President
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) - Board of Directors